Top Tips for Weight Loss Challenge Success!
Tips from a winner's trainer!
With Vision Personal Training's Autumn Weight Loss Challenge halfway through now we thought we would arm you with our top tips on how to take out the local prize (and even the National prize!). By following these points and adding them to your usual requirements for your program, you will accelerate your results and achieve massive success!!
- Remember: If nothing changes-nothing changes! If you think you are doing the challenge and going to do the same thing you've always done, unfortunately, you are going to get the same result you've always gotten! During the challenge, you need to ask yourself; "what can I do different/better this time around to get a different/better result?"
- Consistency is key! Don't feel discouraged if you make these changes and then after 1 week don't see the weight falling off! Making long lasting changes to your lifestyle is all about consistency, so by adding and implementing something new into your life one week and then continuing to do so until it is habit, the results will come just be patient!
- Drink at least 3Litres of water per day! During a challenge you will more than likely be doing more cardio and weights training and will have made some changes to your carbohydrate intake too. It is therefore, important to drink plenty of water to ensure your body stays hydrated and doesn't store any water. This will ensure you are flushing toxins out of your system and also don't see any anomalies on the scales due to water retention.
- Set a fitness goal to focus on too! Often when focusing entirely on weight loss we can get demotivated if we do everything right but don't see the result we want straight away on the scales-for this reason it is great to have a fitness focus too so you can know that whilst working on your new body your fitness is also improving and you are able to do things that you never thought you could do! Enter a fun run for towards the end of your challenge to keep you motivated!
- Follow your program 110%! It sounds like common sense that if you want to achieve a goal you will follow the steps to achieve it but funnily enough most people cut corners and are disappointed by the result! If you want to hit (or exceed!) your goal you most certainly need to do everything exactly right-nutrition, cardio & weights targets, accelerator days, food diary-and then add an extra 10%! That means, pushing 10% harder in your training sessions, being 10% more prepared with your food and turning your motivation up by AT LEAST 10%!
Vision Personal Training's results are GUARANTEED so you can confidently participate in the challenge knowing that we have the ability to help you transform your life-all it takes from you is a commitment to stick to your goals and have fun along the way!*Disclaimer: Individual results vary based on agreed goals. Click here for details.