Here at Vision, like you, we are just as eager to get back into the Studio! As at the 13th June 2020, our NSW, QLD and NZ Studios are now open, with COVID Safe practices being implemented.
Our Victorian Studios are scheduled to reopen on the 22nd June 2020.
Whilst we wait to reopen our Victorian Studios, Outdoor One-on-One and Group Training (limited to 10 people) is still available as well as our online offerings.
Your health and well-being has never been more important to us and is why we have introduced new Client guidelines in Studio to ensure both our Clients and Trainers stay healthy and well.
In order for us all to have a clean and safe environment, as we reopen we will need your help! Below are a few guidelines we ask you to follow when visiting your Studio.
- Clients and Trainers must be 1.5 m apart at all times.
- Clients who are unwell, or have been in contact with anyone who has experienced flu like symptoms, please do not come into the Studio.
- Everyone entering the Studio must wash their hands upon entry and exit of the Studio.
- Clients with respiratory illness, autoimmune diseases or are high risk are asked to please not return to the Studio, but continue with Online Personal Training
What is available as at 13th June 2020?
As of Saturday, 13th June 2020, our NSW, QLD and NZ Studios are now open, with COVID safe practices being implemented. Group Training is NSW and QLD is currently available to 20 participants, both indoor and outdoor.
Victorian Studios are scheduled to reopen on the 22nd June 2020.
The following services remain available for Victorian Studios as we wait to reopen; Online Personal and Group Training, Outdoor 1:1 Personal Training, Outdoor Group Training with a maximum of 10 participants, including Personal Trainers. Please get in touch directly with your local Studio for further details.
What are the hours of operation?
Hours of operation will vary across our Studios, please get in touch with your Studio directly for more information.
When Studios reopen, what else will Vision be doing to keep the Studios clean?
Our Studios have a number of procedures in place to ensure our environments are clean and safe for both Clients and Trainers.
- Equipment is being separated, where possible, to ensure that the 1.5 m social distance guideline is implemented.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the Studio for Clients and Trainers to access.
- Where possible, sanitizing wipes are also being made available through the Studio for Clients and Trainer to access.
- Equipment is cleaned between each and every Client.
- Detailed cleaning schedules are being implemented in all our Vision Studios.
- Shower facilities may be temporarily inaccessible to ensure the health and safety of both Clients and Trainers. *This will vary Studio by Studio.