80g per serve. For added Protein, use Chobani Greek fat Free with a scoop of Vanilla ProteinMacro Per Serve
1. Preheat the oven 200◦C and line a baking tray with baking paper
2. In a large bowl, combine oats, almonds, pumpkin seeds, vanilla and salt.
3. In a separate bowl add coconut oil, maple syrup and bananas. Use your hands to mix the ingredients completely smooth.
4. Add the banana mixture to the dry mixture and combine well, using your hands, for about a minute or until everything is well coated and clumpy.
5. Turn out and spread the granola in an even layer on the baking tray.
6. Place in the middle of the oven and bake for 15-20 minutes, check at around 10 minutes and turn the granola over with a wooden spoon.
7. Allow to cool completely before putting in a container. 8. Serve with Greek Yoghurt, Almond Milk and fresh fruit.
Each studio provides variety of free seminars which topics include:
Available for everyone including non-members, book your spot today at a studio near you.
Free Regular Shopping Tours to the local supermarket will educate you on food labels, ingredients and what foods will help you achieve your goals.
Available for both members and non-members, book your spot today at a studio close to you.