Spiced chickpea, lentil and tomato based Indian curryMacro Per Serve
1. Add onion and garlic to hot olive oil and stir over a medium heat until soft.
2. Add chili powder, salt, turmeric, paprika, cumin and coriander. Stir over heat for 1 minute.
3. Add chickpeas, lentils and undrained tomatoes.
4. Cover and simmer on low heat for 20 minutes
5. Stir, and add remaining vegetables, garam masala.
6. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
7. While simmering, grill fish 3 minutes either side over medium-high heat.
Each studio provides variety of free seminars which topics include:
Available for everyone including non-members, book your spot today at a studio near you.
Free Regular Shopping Tours to the local supermarket will educate you on food labels, ingredients and what foods will help you achieve your goals.
Available for both members and non-members, book your spot today at a studio close to you.