As you may already know, you should be drinking at least 2 litres of water each day. I often find from my experience as a Trainer that it is one of the most underutilised pieces of information that most of my clients battle with, but when it comes to achieving weight loss and other health and fitness goals it is vitally important!
· First point is the body is made up of 60% water, so it is a vital part of mental and bodily function! This is why it is extremely important to stay hydrated throughout your day and offset the effects dehydration.
· Secondly staying hydrated throughout your day so it will help increase energy and relieves fatigue since your brain is mostly made of water this then allows you to concentrate better and be more alert.
· Third point is it helps you maintain regularity because water is an essential part in digestion and prevents constipation.
· Fourth point is it promotes weight loss so not only are you staying hydrated but you can also use water as a natural appetite suppressant due to it filling the stomach prior to meals.
· Fifth point It also helps prevent cramps and sprains through helping keep your joints lubricated and muscles more elastic so joint pain is less likely to occur. It also helps improve skin complexion through moisturising the skin, boost the immune system to fight off nasty things like the flu and other ailments and flush out toxins through simply sweating.
So, in summary, no you can't drink too much water but staying hydrated throughout your day can massively improve your health. So, remember to get in at least 2 litres of water each day so that you can continue on working on those health and fitness goals or even just functioning better in your day to day activities.
*Disclaimer: Individual results vary based on agreed goals. Click here for details.