As we continue to settle in to the "New Normal" getting back
into a weekly routine is now more important than ever!
Why, you may ask?
Just like brushing our teeth every morning, adhering to a routine allows us to foster habits that match our goals and aspirations. While our routine helps us develop good habits that are in line with exploiting our full potential, it also helps to eradicate bad habits that do not serve us well.
Working from home should not mean the end of routine (quite the opposite). Structure and routine can be beneficial for both your physical and mental well-being.
We've got the tools to keep you on track! ✅
As our daily activity may be reduced during these times, staying on track with our nutrition and exercise is even more important!
MyVision is the perfect tool to plan and track your daily meals and exercise, keeping you on track to reaching your goals!
Here's a few quick tips to help establish a routine;
- Identify your key tasks/to do list for the day.
- Establish your start time and when you plan to clock off.
- Schedule in set breaks throughout the day.
- Avoid mindlessly snacking by planning and tracking your meals on the MyVision App. If you do catch yourself mindlessly eating, create awareness around why you're doing it and come up with a few alternatives you could do other than eating food.
- Schedule in time to exercise and get outside. Utilise the weekly planner in MyVision to keep you on track!
- Plan your food 3-7 days in advance so you stay on track with your nutrition during the day.