Have you tried to achieve a health and fitness goal before but didn't quite get the result you were after?
Have you started on an exercise and/or eating regime only to fall back into old habits shortly after?
Do you have good intentions but just don't know the best way to go about it?
These are all very common situations that I have come across during my time as a trainer. This is where having a personal trainer can be vital to you achieving lifelong results.
I've been fortunate enough to have been a Personal Trainer with Vision since 2003, and during this time have been able to help literally hundreds of people achieve goals that they may have never thought possible.
When people decide to start with a personal trainer, there's usually a common theme of what they're wanting from us, and that's usually motivation and accountability. Most people know what to do with regards to eating better and moving more, but still seem to be falling short of achieving their goals.
By seeking the guidance of a Personal Trainer you will:
- Be able to set SMART goals and know what to do to achieve them
- Be held accountable to your goals and action steps
- Be educated on what to do when you're not with your trainer with regards to nutrition and exercise
- Learn how to maximise your time and workouts for the best results
- Learn how to train safely and within your intensity levels
- Learn the importance of ongoing goal setting so as to avoid any "rebound" with your results
- Have FUN along the way
- Achieve things that you may have thought were impossible
In summary, as trainers, we provide the "guidelines" or "bumpers" that help keep you on track whilst on the way to achieving your goals.
Research shows that of all the people who exercise, only 25% get the results they are looking for. Out of those people who do get results, 90% used a Personal Trainer (IHRSA 2002)". So what are you waiting for…..*Disclaimer: Individual results vary based on agreed goals. Click here for details.