Last year we nominated Jesse for National PT of the
Year and MVP. Yes, she was that good! We shared a story, a journey,
an inspiration speech with heartfelt moments.
This year, we've just getting to the FACTS!
• Averaged over 40 hours PT in 2017, 1 of only 3 in the Network. PB of 60hrs in a week.
• Results, far out! 100% of client in 9 week challenge achieved and exceeded their Goal!
• Results, far out! Helped a client lose over 60kgs
• Results, far out! Help a client compete in a figure competition and now inspired to complete their Certificate II & IV in fitness and demanding to join our Team
• Results! Studio MVP Winner
• Results! Studio Weight Loss Challenge Winner
• Took every shopping tour of 2017.
• Commenced taking Seminars in 2017
• Events - way too many to list, however what's truly inspiring is every event was completed with one or many clients. No Events in 2017 for herself, every early Sunday morning event was for the studios client events.
• Taking over Mentoring of New Trainers for the back half of 2017 raising the standards of PTs in our studio
• Sales, doesn't just convert. 6mths or more it's a non negotiable.
• Personal Development - attended every IMPACT Training of 2017
• Personal Development - flew to Sydney to attend Tony Robins Seminar "Unleash the Power"
• Personal Development - attend day seminar of Robert Cialdini, author of Good to Great
• Personal Development - completed online modules for SMT and completed week training at HQ January 2018
Almost feel like we're at the Brownlow she's that good. 3 Votes J. Spinks
• Preferred Partners, developed a strong relationship with local Car Wash and Travel Company
• 90% Performance review score
• Continued in 2017 to Train with Master Trainer Daniel Tramontana (in reality, financially cannot afford to do this)
• Saw Financial adviser to work out Budget, PT a non negotiable to give up! #Role Model
• Highest number of clients attend her Group Training Sessions consistently
• 2017 has completed all requirements to qualify as a Master Trainer (The Goal of 2017)
• Will be the 1st Female Master Trainer in Victoria.
2016 was the National MVP of the Network. That in itself speaks volumes of her character. Consistency, dedication, relentless attitude, never gives up, always going above and beyond.
Start of 2017 was the toughest period for the Studio with an exit of 4 Trainers in 3 Months. Along with Teammate Luke Sullivan they become the Rocks of the studio. However, Luke got struck by a Car while cycling in Training for his Ironman. Jesse was now "The Rock" of the studio. Whatever needed to be done Jesse just got it done with no complaints. The studio is eternally grateful for her hard work during this time as if it wasn't for her, our leaky bucket would of turn into a tidal wave crashing the studio.
The last 3 months she's worked hard on her own Values, goals, new standards, new non negotiates and with completion of SMT we know she'll be a massive reason why the Studio will have its greatest success in 2018.
We have a true leader of our Network that will now not only Transform the lives of many more clients, but more importantly the lives of the next wave of Personal Trainers to the Vision Network.