There aren't enough hours in the day. I a perfect world you will have time for everything. Family, friends, work, play. Time to actually reading article instead of skimming them. But that's not how it works. The more you try squeeze your work into your busy schedule, the more the important things like exercising and eating right gets squeezed out.
And while fitness guru's best advice is to "make time" you know that's not going to happen. You have tried that one before. It doesn't work. Life happens.
Really, the best you can do is to stop fighting the clock, embrace reality and make those 30mins of "me time "count. Make do with what you've got and do it well. These are REALISTIC fat loss tips for busy people.
- Make your trips to the supermarket count and match your purchases to the way you eat.
- Take an hour or two to prepare your meals and snacks for the week.
- Cut your workout down to 30mins and prioritise resistance training, not cardio.
- Time your rest period and don't rest till you really need it.
- Super Set or link exercise (e.g. Push-pull, upper lower) for more efficient workouts
- Don't waste your time on bicep curls, crunches and triceps extensions! Your metabolic system will be stimulated more by gross muscle movement.
- Don't diet. Most dieters regain all the weight they lost within a year. The non-dieting approach is about learning to look at quality food. No will power will suppress hunger in the long term.
*Disclaimer: Individual results vary based on agreed goals. Click here for details.