7 Tips to help with weight loss
1. Regulate sleeping patterns. Set an alarm for the same time each morning and try to ensure 7-8hrs per night quality sleep. Limit phone/tablet time before bed, sleep in a dark room to have best chance of quality sleep.
2. Eat a quality protein source with every meal to increase aseity and stop cravings.
3. Watch your nut and butter intake! Although nuts and nut butter are great sources of good fat, which is essential; portion control is vital as these foods have a high amount of energy in a relatively small package
4. Drink at least 3 litres of water per day for hydration and normal bodily function
5. Drink one full glass of water before each meal to aid digestion
6. Increase your incidental exercise. I.e. use the stairs instead of the lift, walk short distances instead of driving. Even using a stand-up desk will help!
7. Increase your meal frequency. Incorporate a morning and afternoon tea in between meals. Not only does this increase the thermic effect of food (your body will burn energy just to break the food down) but it will keep your cravings at bay!